My life has been getting in the way of blogging lately; for that, I apologize. Perhaps I’ll blog about it when I feel these turn of events are funny, as opposed to how lame and stressful these matters are currently.
I’ve decided to blog on weekdays only, leaving the weekend for me to go out and experience things, then come back and report back to you. On Fridays, I’ll be detailing my social schedule which will be the basis of my blog topics.
Posts to Come:
- Losing my Alamo Drafthouse virginity
- Spirits at the Flying Saucer
- Commerical Party (aka: viewing of the Super Bowl and the celebrated ads that come along with it)
- The inspirational visit from Texas Monthly writer, John Spong
- Books and tea at the Green Muse